Brighton Beach St Michael is located on the southern end of the beautiful West Coast of Barbados with its many championship golf courses (Sandy Lane, Royal Westmoreland and Apes Hill), well known fine dining restaurants (The Cliff,Cin Cin etc) and its pretty sandy coves and bays, is this older Barbadian home on Brighton Beach. Brighton Beach itself is quietly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and yet only a few minutes by car from Bridgetown in one direction and Sandy Lane in the other. With a local restaurant and beach bar Weiser’s with-in two minutes-walk and the superb sandy beach with its calm Caribbean Sealapping on your door step, this location would suit an owner who wished to be off the beaten track away from the hotels and busy tourist areas and more integrated into life in Barbados.
Spread over two floors the property sits towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoys a spacious covered patio with open-plan living/dining and separate kitchen and guest room on the ground floor with two further bedrooms on the first floor. The house is approximately 45 years old and would benefit from modernization.
The accommodation comprises:
- Living/dining room (L shaped 27’ x 12’ max)with doors to patio
- Kitchen (15’6” x 12’2”) Generous granite counter-top over wooden kitchen cupboards, ceramic floor tiles – Natural Gas
- Guest w/c
- Guest Bedroom (14’ x 10’6”) door to garden, en-suite bathroom
- Master bedroom (25’ x 16’7”) with sea view, built-in cupboards, a/c en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (16’6” x 12’) built-in cupboards, a/c, patio to the sea and en-suite bathroom
- Landing with run of built-in linen cupboards
- Car port and laundry to the rear with front lawn leading to the beach
Brighton Beach St Michael