Hill View St Philip sits on the top of a ridge with a spectacular view across the countryside to the sea beyond is this charming 4 bedroom 4.5 bathroom country villa. The property is bordered to the east and north by a gully offering elevation and privacy.
The main residence that sits on approximately 3 acres has been subdivided from a property that stretches over ten acres. The two further lots of approximately 3 acres and 3.8 acres are also included in the sale.
The site overlooks St. Philip’s parish church and is within a few minute’s drive of Six Roads with the Crane Beach and the airport just a little further on. The setting is very open and elevated with only a few homes nearby.
The accommodation comprises:
- Family/ TV room (14′ x 16’)
- Enclosed verandah (40′ x 25’) with Demerrarah windows
- Living room (20’ x 13’) bay window, double doors leading to covered patio
- Kitchen (18′ x 18’) L shaped leading to a small patio
- Kitchen patio (11’ x 7’6”)
- Laundry room
- Dining room (13’4” x 14’) bay window, leading to bedrooms
- Bathroom (11’ x 6’) with shower and large linen closet
- Master bedroom (14”6” x 12’) ceiling fan,
- Master ensuite walk-in closet, double sink vanity, tub/shower
- Bedroom 2 (11′ x 12′) built-in closet, ceiling fan, bay window
Ground floor / Apartment
- Master bedroom (13’ x 18’) a/c, ceiling fan, built-in closet
- Master ensuite single sink vanity, shower, closet
- Bedroom 4 (12′ x 11’4”) built-in closet
- Family bathroom with shower
- Living area (20’ x 19’) entrance double door, doors leading to patio
- Kitchenette bay window
- Spiral staircase
- Maids powder room
- Storage room
- Garage Electric doors
The grounds are fully enclosed and the garden includes many varieties of fruit trees, 1600 gallon water tanks, a large lawn with parking at the front for several cars and two electric gates.
Hill View St Philip