Locust Hall St George
This beautifully designed and tastefully finished executive home is located in the quiet upmarket neighbourhood of Locust Hall, St. George. It sits on 14,304 sq.ft. of land, and has a total floor area of 8,093 sq.ft. comprising of 3 levels. There are polished porcelain tiles throughout and the downstairs area comes with mounted air-conditions flush in the ceilings.
It is centrally located to both the south and west coast beaches and less than a 10 minute drive to the fast growing commercial area of Warrens.
The accommodation consists of:
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Narrow patio leading from the living room with relaxing country- side views
- Spacious kitchen with decoran countertops, stove top, double mounted oven
- Bedroom 5: a/c, ceiling fan, bathroom 5 can be utilized as an ensuite
- Bathroom 5: single vanity and shower
- Laundry room off from the kitchen
- Walk in linen room
- Patio 2 positioned off from the kitchen and ideal for entertaining and BBQs
1200 sq ft self contained 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with its own entrance. Both bedrooms are air conditioned with built in cupboards. There is an open plan living and dining area which leads onto its own separate patio. A full kitchen with its own laundry area.
- Master bedroom: (approx. 16’9” x 12”) a/c, ceiling fan, screens, walk in closet, en suite with his and hers showers, double vanity
- Bedroom 2: (approx. 14’ x 12’) a/c, ceiling fan, built in cupboards, ensuite with single vanity and shower
- Bedroom 3: (approx. 12’ x 14’), a/c, ceiling fan, screens, built in cupboards
- Bedroom4: (approx. 12’ x 14’), a/c, ceiling fan, screens, built in cupboards
- Bathroom 3: single vanity and shower
- Bathroom 4: single vanity and shower
- Small seating area
- Office area
Large basement area with its own entrance. It also has 3 bedrooms /rooms and 2 bathrooms and a large entertainment area which can be used as a games room for teenagers or playroom for smaller children. It can definitely be used as a large office.
There is a 3 car garage and the property is fully enclosed and located at the end of a cul-de-sac.
Locust Hall St George