Bordering the First Fairway of the Rockley Golf Course and close to Accra and Worthing Beaches as well as the many amenities of the south coast and the ABC Highway, is this delightful and very spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home with a separated 1-bedroom self-contained cottage. The lot is large with dwarf mango, cherry, sugar apple, lime and lemon trees and sits in a desirable and quiet cul-de-sac neighbourhood.
Some modernisation has been done to this older home which has thick coral walls, wooden flooring and an open living room. The bedrooms are large and new windows have been installed to capture the full extent of the island breeze. The patio faces the north and while not covered is sheltered by mahogany trees from the evening sun. The cottage can be utilized for in-laws, independent senior living or as an income-earning holiday rental.
The property comprises:
- Living (24’4”x15’4”) open with hurricane shutters
- Dining (16’x12’8”) with door to deck
- Deck (17’x16’)
- Kitchen (14’x11’) Decoran counters and ample cupboard space
- Pantry/laundry (10’x8’10”)
- Master Bedroom (16’11”x15’) built-in-closet
- Bedroom 2 (14’x11’5”) built-in-closet, en-suite
- Bedroom 3 (14’3”x12’10”) built-in-closet
- Carport for 2 cars
- Bedroom built-in-closet
The property is fully enclosed, pet-friendly and laid mainly to lawn with some fruit trees.